Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting a SICK day...

Today is my room mate birthday - Damien.
Happy Birthday, bro!
Here, i wanted to wish you stay in happy always whether you at Australia.
But today is a bad day for me. Damn it.. That because I was get sicked and apply MC on leave. Haiz... Still got a lot of work needed me to follow up. Everyday got unfinished job to let me do.
Why Why Why~
Now my fever was in decreasing a bit only. But this a good for me, because not a SWINE FLU...
Last night, i was reading newspaper at MC D. This is a damn shiT news for MALAYSIA!!! SWINE FLU was started to spread in Malaysia.. OHhh... My.. Godsh!!!
This end of month is my birthday. Plus, this also is my first time in KL to celebrate birthday.
Hope i can get what i wanted and have a unforgetton birthday.. =)
18 sui po po cui(in cantonese).. XD

0 comments: