Saturday, June 27, 2009

Disappointed

This recently, i mighted i'm the lucky guy in this world. That because my birthday gonna reach. However, that was be suck for everyday. Through by this, i can know as clear why i suddenly love this song - "Can You Feel My World". I feel that i'm not important whether i do much. The suck thing i had before this is scolding by director without a correct reason, everyday working until 10pm also no anyone people can believe me and forgive me. I feeling sad. Always in stress stress stress to pass a day, no anybody can know this. EVER~ The mostly disappointed thing is YOU. You make me disappointed so much. I had no idea why i let you to fool me. Honestly, i tried my best to accompany you. Finally, you make me like a sohai! I HATE you so much~ HATE you! HATE you! You are not understand me. Whatever, that is not important from now!
Today is my birthday, just a part of my friend is wisher me. I buy a cake from secret recipe for MU Ham Ka. However, only two people at MU! Du lan~ But I try to wait you guy back. Haiz... Anywhere, thanks for your wisher.
On 27 June 2009, i damn du lan this. du lan~ du lan~
What i might is... BULLSHIT only! The entire planing of me is failured.. Haiz~ I also don't know why you blog started regarding that maintanance man! What i can said is
DISAPPOINTED, DISAPPOINTED & DISAPPOINTED~
Well.. I blog this seem like have some childish kind! But... Once i don't blog this, i really no idea whose can calm down me!

0 comments: