Monday, June 15, 2009

Buffet

Today, I just had a perfect buffet with my collegue including the site supervisor and my director togerther to celebrating birthday for my project manager... So enjoy... The venue at The Gardens Hotel. This is nearby MidValley there... Rm98 per one person. Damn expensive. This restaurant also have a nice view of KL when on enjoy your buffet. Haha... I seems like a kampung boy... Because first time to eat the real bao yu.... XD Sibeh sohai. Others, all of the seafood is very fresh one, the seafood also including the lobster, samon, tuna, prawn of tiger and etc... Unfortunely, there didn't not have my favourite seafood - crab. Damn it...
Guys, this is a one of the delicious buffet I wanted to promo to you while this is damn expensive. Haha... BUT.... You should try this... =)

0 comments: