Saturday, December 12, 2009

Y.E.S = Year End Sales!!!!

The 1st good news i gonna to share with you guy is my Nike High Dunk was arrived!! That was awesome, man. Like it so much.. Today i got long time didn't shopping like this.. But still not enough actually. The time was being a bit tie. We are going lately and watching movie. So that didn't bought too much of staffs. Haha.. We are luckily that because G2000 was given a crazy sales. A lot of formal clothes is being 50% discount. That was enough to attract me. Hope that all of you guys would not miss this sales oh.


Formal with Nike SB. XD

This recently was happening many of complicated issues. In m y opinion, everything please take it easily and use your genius brain to found the answer. Which is won't let you be regret for your future, that is the answer. People already tried to give you the comment. Considering for it and go for it. In the same time, me also will losing mind in sometime. Does no anyone people will do the right choose in everything, it's just depends on you! I'm doing the damn wrong ways.. But i'm believe that i can revise to make it perfect. Gambateh all of my friends & me.. =)


0 comments: