Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Post

Wuhoo.. Today just having a great dinner. It's making my stomach full enough!!
TGI Fridays's price was the standard price and provided the good service.
Haha... I'm first time having in TGI Fridays and the first time cannot to finish the western food. Lolx.. Actually we dinner over there is for Joshua's farewell... We are lie those staffs today was Joshua's birthday. Haha.. So they are given a cake and singing a birthday song. We are kinda noisy and sohai, man!! But anywhere i'm kinda enjoyed so!! Haha... Joshua is going back on next Monday. Haiz.. Cannot to watch his big body dy!! Wahaha....
Tomorrow gotta to go MOS, Euphoria... It's ASB 09's final. Wuhoo... Dunno which crew will be the CHAMPION!!! I'm wishing that is Kartoon Network... I'm pround of them. Because they are dancing well...
After tomorrow again, I'm going to Prom Night. Wuhooooo... Sound is great, Feeling is great. But.. Had no partner. It's NOT great & sad too~
I had no idea what dress i wanted to wear. Because this is semi formal. Haiz.. Headache!!
This recently my schedule was almost FULL!!!
Just wishing that what I'm doing and planning on, it's can be happening and success!!!

BYE~

0 comments: