Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day by day..

No impact in forward my future.
A lot of staffs, it's unconfirmed it.
Weird!!
Starting had no idea which direction i gonna to go for it.
Feeling a strange idea has been nagging me.
My job was being given the much more of pressure to me than before.
How could I can stop myself to say that "I'm quit, I wanted Freedom"?
The time was passing very fast in every seconds. I couldn't to treasure that and catch up the surprised happening.
Around of my friends is seeing has been getting the right person. But me still the nothing. That because I'm not ready, okay?! lolx~

This month i was created that is "Clubbing Month". That because we are going to club in every week. Euphoria & Poppy! Lolx.. Actually the aiming i wanted to go is hope it can throw out all of the unhappy, pressure, annoying, and fed up!! So that i won't reject it when my friend had invited me. Hehe.. I gonna to say thousand thanks for Kent to bring up us. Kent, You're too great, my buddy! Many thanks for shan yie let me knew all of you guys. I'm so so so appreciate. You guys can sohai in anytime, kind person, friendly and many else. Wow~ Love it! XD

So far it's reached the end of November. Glad that!!
Still left 2 months, man!
Wakaka... So wishing that i can study in TARC right now. That because the college life is too much better than working life kao kao. And now I'm became tired and fed up for working life.

"Peace"

0 comments: