Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy..

At the first of all I'm totally Busy for working, Busy for fun, Busy for dancing, Busy for gossip/ ke po, Busy for thinking, Busy for dreaming, Busy for entertainment, Busy for release the pressure, totally busy always. lolx
Could not have a great day for me to get a comfortable sleep.
By the way, it's being a full life enough for me.
I'm was the first time tried to watch 2 movie in a same day.
Haha.. So good. For the 1st movie is Christmas Carol and the 2nd one is 2012.
Wohooo.... What a awesome movie of 2012. I was being much of excited and touched of this movie. Excited opening and Touched ending. But for the Christmas Carol, only the comment can i given is not bad lah. XD
Back to my working's life. It's was making me fully of fed up and stress. People took at me is seems like free... But.. It's always got a bigger stone was continuously increasing my bear actually. I couldn't make it being to decrease some more. So that i just kept endure, endure and endure. Because i'm believe my self can do it. Plus, now is reaching December. Haha... So that only left 3 months that I'm facing them. And the next, of course I'm needed to prepare my self for start my college life. Wuhoooooooo....... Gan Chong ah~

We just came back from Genting Highland in a few days.
Haha... This time was a Theme Park day!! It's the time to release my bear. Oh yea~ Let's do this.
In this trip, we was facing some HORRIBLE and IMPOSSIBLE happening.
I couldn't explain this awesome happening as clear as i can. But hope you guy can understand what i'm saying here. =) This happening was start from the Space Shoot.
Haha.. I couldn't imagine that Jackson's dulan face and scolding us.. He is totally dulan dao yi ge cheng du... Can't imagine that. This is causes the Space Shoot. Because I with Jackson is passed the impossible mission to get the Space Shoot. Lolx... Sizzling > Heavy Raining> Heavy heavy and heavy again... Haiz..... Whoever also will become dulan i guess!! Speechless and Fed up!! Almost give up for this game.. Haha.. After 5pm something, it's begin. Haha... Finally, we still kept going over there and playing Space Shoot in the last. Thanks god.. Feel so good after playing... Wow~ I can felt that my whole body is totally put away all the bears... Haha... Nice one!! Going to the Genting's Theme park, we must play Space Shoot even wanted to pass the FU FU YU YU. Haha.. No play, we will being to regret in your whole life.

Will upload the picture soon...

0 comments: