Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Out!!

For the last night, i'm went out with Ivy.
Lolx.. They are going to Green Box singing K!!
And me was being the hungry man, kept eating.
Because i won't sing K de.. Hehe..
Pai Xie... Anywhere, we are still having fun and quick enjoyed.
Great!!
Today was outgoing with Leongz. One of my hometown bro..
Haha.. We are freaking tired today.
I can described today was a Only Looking Day in Time Square.
No buy, only looking for our staff.
Finally, could not have anyone is suitable us!!
W.E.I.R.D!!!!
Actually we are reaching to KLCC around half past of one o'clock.
Then we going to Pavillion looking some clothes.
After that, we went to sg wang.
He got bought some his staff.
In this time, i wanna to tell leongz something here. You are too thin, man.
Eat much lah... XD
Then this is the time was wasting our 2 hours!!!
Walking and looking all the ways in Time Square, does not have any staff is suitable us wan.
We was so tired!!
After that, went to BB plaza.
I bought the 2 clothes. Only RM60 oh~
Wow... Finally, i got my CNY clothes!!
Haha... Founded those clothes which is only suitable my high dunk.
Kaka...
Leongz, i hope we still got chance to meet on this month.
Haha.. Glad to see you again.
Take Care, bro!!

0 comments: