Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm back...

Who is this guy? What a Ugly pose..Sibeh Chou!!


Sorry for that i was let my blog to spread spider web. This few days i was lazy for blog.. Because everything what i'm expected is totally not happen. Why had a few of my friend is easily taken misunderstanding what i'm saying that? I just wanna explain it as clear actually. I doesn't meaning that i'm scold you, okay? The life was changing always. Maybe you couldn't feeling that what you're doing now it just get starting only and it's still not enough. Haiz.. I just wanted to help you, do not have any purpose! My life is going down again.. How long my life was can getting up?
In this recently, i going to Genting Highland already had 4 times. Only 2 days is fun as well... Finally, I can join with them which from TT them to enjoy this trip. You guy is almost be a part of my family's member already. Haha.. Where ever we had going is won't be moody, only fun fun fun... Hope in this coming year I can successful to study in TARC and join TT. Yea~ What I gonna hope to do? Just dance dance dance! What i gonna to wish? Just fun fun fun! No emo again.. My company has taken much more project already. This was making me shit... A lots of item gonna to complete as fast. Do not had any one people is totally can help me... Only me going to help them. What lah? It's became bored and unhappy. In case, paying the low salary to me. It's hard to let me save money.. Speechless~ How could i wanted to reach my target? Haiz... Let's talk about dance. Dance dance dance.. Performance performance performance... Competition Competition Competition... This is why called a full time dancer!! But i didn't aiming to be a full time dancer. Just wanna be a part time dancer. lolx... My breaking was once again to decrease. No style, No flava, No stunt, No power, and... No feel! It's a bigger problem for me. Gonna to train hard like bryan. Some more must practice the house, popping, locking, tutting and etc in the same time. It's only can practice as well as i can when i was a student. Lolx.. I wanna the time going to fast ah... Wanna back hometown, Miss everything.. Wanna getting fast to study in tarc.. Wanna quitting this job as well, low salary ah.. no any shitting!
Omg.. It's leaking some. Oh yea~ The one of happy happening which is we're meet back, Leongz! Haha... Glad to see you again. Also glad to meet up you, Shirley, Ivy, Cao Cao, San he, Johnny, and ... It's forget he name. Pai Xie... Leong, Gonna to apologize for you that my atm card was failed to withdrawal. Haiz.. Making you paying for me. Haha... But I will pay back to you soon. The day the night we was took quick fun and high, man! It's seem all of our pressure is came out. Haha... The funny thing which i had watching is you guy is getting drank. Omg~ That is bad. Making me sibeh worry about you guy. Haha... Anywhere, i hope we got chance to meet again. Take Care, guys!

0 comments: