Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Black Eyed Peas in Malaysia

-B.E.P-

Yo... What's supp everyone? Black Eyed Peas was rock in Sunway, Malaysia. Do you have listen "Boom Boom Pow" before? This song was AWESOME, man! For those people whose had listen or do not have listen, please lah.. Do Not Miss This Chance. Try to think about that B.E.P was singing Boom Boom Pow in LIVE. Oh my godsh... I really cannot to imagine that. You guy must have a fully high and get a BOOM when you was in the concert. But unfortunately i cannot to confirm that can join this concert or not... $@#%@#

Anywhere, only i can do is just waiting for the good news until happen on me. Haha...


Check it out for more information of Black Eyed Peas, please visit this website as below:-
http://www.arthursday.com.my
You can also book online at this website as below:-
www.galaxy.com.my
www.axcess.com.my
www.sunwaylagoon.com


Date/Time:
25th September 2009
on Friday at 8pm
Venue:
Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach
Ticket Price:
RM103
Booking Hotline:
603-7711 5000



0 comments: