Monday, July 6, 2009

The Unfinished WORK!!!

-The Unfinished Work-


This recently, I always on busy like heLL~
That because my collegue kept throwing the unfinished work to let me follow- up.. So shiT!
But all of this is almost finish, only have some problem is cannot to decide it.
Before this, i always working until 9pm or 10pm something is without additional OT.
Quick have some rugi for me..
No matter why, i still needed this job so much! Haiz... No choice!
I cannot let my brain to stop thinking of the working.Sometime is feeling good, but sometimes is feeling stress stress and stress.
I hate this job because is too busy and working without OT.
In addition, totally can feeling that my work is more than my collegue. Sometime their also got many style such as today said 1, tommorrow said 3 than. What a shit! Hate it~
Hope i can get the other good job soon..
Well... I'm feeling that too greed for my style of living. Some of sypstom is always appeared in my mind that "Do not be greed some, we will be regret". But from the think of positive, greed is let you loss everthing. Only i can say, my life is always going to annoy.
Time is going mature, i should be more stronger from now...

Back to my life, i'm lossing a lot of time in practice dance whether my time management is arrange as well... This reason is caused by my working time is unstable, so that can't going as smooth as well as my best. Lolx...


On the 7th of July, we ham ka, member of C-17-2 and some of EX TT Finalist is going to airport for the said goodbye to Damien. Well~ I just come a few months, but i can knew that you are really the best brother ever. Haha... All of us guys is mostly cry, but we are boy, man. Must tahan a bit lah... Kaka... We are waiting you back, Damien. Here, wish you all the best in Melbourne~

Enough, back to happy time 1st. This end of July, i gonna have a PUMA SUEDE soon luh..
Oh yeah~ Thanks for Ah Tong whose in Kelantan now. Kaka... Sohai! Damn happy for that my dream shoes is gonna appear! Wakaka...

0 comments: