Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miss some one!

The time is going so fast when i was sleeping...
A lot of thing doesn't know which is missing or wasting..
The one i'm much miss is my hometown and the second one is basketball...
Oh.. My.. Godshh~
After the year of 2009, i'm totally is not playing basketball already, only dancing.
Feeling that is a regret..
Nowadays, only working, online, sleep, shopping, dancing, and etc...
The working is too much time i'm on using it..
Wanna looking for some one to accompany me and dance also is a big problem that i'm face..
Most of after back from working place, must around 8pm or 9pm..
So that how come i have a much time to spent in dance and play basketball?? huu...
Plus, my fee of living also is limited. That is not enough for waste in others...
When i was fall to sleep, i was thinking about that the technicque of bboying~
But that is not thinking about hot babe.. XD
So that's why is on disturbing my brain and cannot sleep as well...
Now, around my friends is seeing me free, but they doesn't know how i'm on pressure...
Only i can do just try to imagine myself is on enjoy and freedom.
I had no idea how longs i still can work this job now...
Just try my best and put on the full of stamina to forward...
Well.. For me the 6 months is difficult to pass by a day...
Maybe some of people will say that just a few month, it's passing as fast..
But how is going fast? 6 months lea.. It's not a 1 month.
Saying out from mouth, that is so easy. But when you do, that is a problem you're face.
Actually many things is know and understand how to do, but always get the problem when people give you other idea. So ignore yours idea or him/her?!


Oh yea.. This recently, i'm almost have a much interest for the world of investment. That because investment is a interest thing for all people.. $$$$$Use the 3 figure to earn triple figure, if you good in financial planning, potential, and etc. My brother and my room mate is on this world... I'm very respect them, that because they have own opinion as higher experience for this...Well... I must try to put on myself. Haha... Just for further, i can to achieve what i wanted. In additional, I'm still a young, man! =)


~C-17-2~

0 comments: